Salford Orthopaedic Series: Spinal Tumour Masterclass which is taking place on 1st March 2016 at MediaCityUK, Salford, Manchester.
This one day conference is where you will have the opportunity to share and discuss case studies with a high-calibre faculty; amongst the faculty we have spinal surgeon Stefano Boriani visiting from Rizzoli Institute in Italy, Stefano is recognised worldwide for his contribution to the diagnosis and management of spinal tumours.
The masterclass is designed for spinal consults, medical trainees and related experts with spinal surgery experience; the format of the day consists of lectures, case studies and master-class sessions which will cover topics such as surgical strategies and spinal metastasis. There is also opportunity towards the end of the study day for selected delegates to present their own cases to the expert panel for discussion.
Key points addressed on the day will include:
· The surgical management of spinal metastasis: past, present and future
· Role of surgery in spinal metastasis without compression
· Advances in the treatment of primary spinal tumours
· Role of stereotactic radiosurgery and proton beam therapy in the treatment of spinal tumours
· Role of Spinal Surgery in the management of primary thoracic tumours
· Measuring outcomes in spinal tumour surgery
· Interactive case discussions with the expert panel
3 places have been provisionally allocated for MASCIP at a reduced price (£299 + VAT per person). First come first served.
Contact Eleanor Leach via Eleanor@onecpd.co.uk to enquire